- Rooms: 29
- Room Sizes: 9 Kings, 6 Queens, 12 double/2 triples
- Guest Room Baths: Tile floors, tiled showers
- Hotel Area: 20,018sq.ft.
- Land Area: 1638m2
- Year Built: 1985
- Major Remodel: 2003
- Construction: Concrete block, Brick Veneer
- Roof: Iron trusses with galvanized metal
- Parking: 16 free stalls in back of hotel
- Elevator: no/ ramps
- Electric: 200 Amp with Circuit Breakers
- Fire Protection: Heat and smoke detectors
- Key System: Traditional Keys
- Zoning Information: Mixed use- Lodging, Restaurant, Retail
- Interior/Exterior Corridors: Exterior
- Air Conditioning: Units in all guest rooms
- CableTV: In all guest rooms.
- Laundry: Commercial laundry on site
- Description: Situated in the center of town, the Hotel Ginana is the heart of Paquera. The 120 seat restaurant is beautifully finished in local exotic woods and it is a favorite meeting spot for both local residents and visitors to the area. From early morning breakfasts, to lunches, dinners and then drinks later at the rancho bar, the Hotel Ginana is where people meet to enjoy great food and a visit with friends and family. This family owned hotel is the perfect investment opportunity for those seeking a working retirement in a beautiful area of Costa Rica that has not become overly commercialized by tourism. Please contact us for more information on the property and the business financials.